2009-03-12

Knuckle Washing Machine

3D Design














I'm not realize how important cascade method to solve pneumatic problem untill i have a case . While ago i'm just ordinary student on Swiss Project in Politechnic for Mechanicin Bandung. I like technic but for study theoritically that a part i'm too lazy for. When i follow pneumatic lesson i like it but theoritically i don't catch it too much.


Eleven years later i must open my pneumatic book again.

My customer Tsuzuki Asama need a washing machine to wash off the car's component name is knuckle.After pass several cnc machine process that part must be washed through water contain anti rust agent. The part put in tray and that tray is moving up and down actionmoved by pneumatic cylinder.They want that machine is fully pneumatic without electric component.

Washing Machine

Here is the challenge.

The action can be controlled, timing, how many times up and down action how deep is down level and other thing without use PLC.That is easy for professional but for me..feuwww.I try to design pneumatical scheme for that and try and try again. But stillcan not work. Then i open my lesson book about automation. I read again because already 11 years ago that i never read it well. And then i found about cascade method but still i can't understand it. After read well in a hour i found usage of motion diagram and control diagram are solve my problem.

Pneumatic Scheme




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines
Custom Search